Our settlement worker from University settlement help clients with Permanent Residency applications, work Permit and Citizenship applications. She can answer your questions, assist you in completing applications and follow up with existing applications with citizenship and Immigration Canada. 

Please contact us at ext. 108 for an appointment.


flyer page 001 1    




© 2015 Parya Trillium Foundation. All rights reserved