Seniors program, runs throughout the year, every Friday. Seniors day includes:
· 2 hours of ESL class
· Warm lunch made at Parya
· Information sessions on various topics related and interested to seniors: pharmacy, oral health, mental health, physical health, senior housing, Old Age Security, Pension, Citizenship news, transportation and so on.
· Playing Bingo
· Dancing, singing, citing poems, reading stories, discussions, card games, backgammon and so on.
· Making new friends, discussions, meeting old friends, and taking turn volunteering Fridays
· Taking advantage of library, meeting and getting into scholar discussions with fellow friends
· Sharing life stories and experiences
· Selling and buying handmade scarves, hats, and gloves